Illusion Temple (S15 EP1)
1. Illusion Temple
The Phantom Brotherhood and the MU Alliance have been fighting for 6 years to get the "Sacred Artifact".
After a long period of calm the fight is back, the fight for Illusion temple and the precious and rare treasures they contain begins again.
The Mirage is asking for help from its allies who send 5 heroes from the Mu continent to defend the Illusion Temple.
Event Map Square
- The "Event Map Square" is the region where you can enter the main Mu Online events.
- The Illusion Temple is an event that you can request entry in the " Event Map Square ".
- You can request entry to the event only in the " Event Map Square ".
- The entry NPCs to the described events have been moved to the " Event Map Square "
- How to move to the " Event Map Square "
- A notification icon will appear when the event is available for entry.
- The Event Icon will be displayed on the game screen when it is available for entry and will disappear when its entry time is up.
- You will move to the " Event Map Square " by clicking on the event notification icon.
- The notification icon are shown below.
- Notification icons will be displayed at the top left of the game screen.
- When it's time to enter the event, click on the notification icon
- When you click, a pop-up window will appear.
- Inside the "Map of Events" Find the NPC of the event and request admission to the event .
The Illusion Temple is done only 1 time a day
Mu Alliance and the Phantom Brotherhood when capturing the stone statues the Cursed Stone Statue will appear, which will release the "Sacred Artifact" upon registration.
When the Cursed Stone Statue appears and you register you can obtain the "Sacred Artifact".
With "Sacred Artifact" obtained you can capture the stone statues captured by your rivals.
If the character wearing the "Sacred Artifact" dies the "Sacred Artifact" will fall to the ground.
The Illusion Temple lasts 15 minutes, at the end of the time the team that has captured the most stone statues will be the winner.
Within the event, monsters appear which obstruct your way throughout the map and use the Freeza power to freeze you.
Normal + Mouse (Right Click): General Skills
D) The obtaining of Kill Point when killing a monster or rival has been changed as well as the cooldown of skills.
## Using the Spell of Pursuit will move you randomly towards the character wearing the Sacred Artifact.
White Icon: Normal
- In addition to the existing rewards in the mentioned events, an additional reward "Mastery Box" is added.
* Only Master Level of events can get compensation.
- The "Mastery Box" contains the new currency, Ruud Items and other items.
- The "Mastery Box" is used by right clicking on it in the general inventory.
- There are 3 types of "Mastery Box"
- According to the contribution points obtained in the events you can obtain a "Mastery Box"
* According to the level of contribution you will get one of the 3 "Mastery Box".
* Elf Energy (With more than 1500 energy) will obtain contribution points according to the points of its party members.
- The reward will be paid at the end in the "Gremory Case" System.
- Contribution points are different according to the type of event played.
|Last Updated on Sunday, April 19, 2020 05:33|