Fourth Evolution Quest
4th Class Quest
1) How to do the Quest
To carry out the Quest for the 4th Class you have to talk to the NPC "Cent" who is in the coordinates (131, 147).
The Test Area is an area where a list of missions you will perform will appear.
In the Test Area it supports the party option to perform the missions.
Any member of the party can request access to the Test Area through the NPC "Cent" and will move to the Area
Only characters of level 750 or higher can enter the Qualification area
You can proceed with the Quest for the 4th Class in the Test Area.
The Character receives the quest from the NPC "Cent" and must advance the missions step by step.
The missions consist in total of 3 Stages that you must complete to finish the Quest.
The missions in progress will be saved if you move to the Play area (lorencia, etc) and you will continue again when you re-enter the Test Area.
To finish the Quest you must complete the following procedure Stage 1 -> Stage 2 -> Stage 3.
If in the course of the mission you do not complete Stage 1 and one of the party members completes Stage 2, you will not receive that mission as completed.
If you finish Stage 1 you would have to complete Stage 2 in order to receive the mission as completed.
(A) "Member of Party 1" receives the Status of "Unfinished" while you are in the progress of finishing Stage 1.
(B) "Member of Party 3" Receive the Status of "Completed Quest 1" while you are in the progress of finishing Stage 2.
(C) "Party 5 Member" Receive the Status of "Completed Quest 2" while in the progress of finishing Stage 2.
4th Class - Mission: Qualification Exam
(1) A search to test if the character or (Party) who entered for the first time is fit for the 4th Class Quest.
(2) The Character or (Party) will fight the Monster "Cent" with the aim of reducing its HP to 0.
(3) After reducing its HP to 0. You can talk to the NPC and finish Stage 1 of the Quest.
(1) A quest to test Hunt's ability and survival against various monsters.
(2) Hunt 5 Deep Dungeon Cyclops, 5 Deep Dungeon Ghost, 5 Deep Dungeon Skeleton Warrior.
The objective is to survive and kill the described monsters within 1 minute.
(3) After the survival time and the mission completed, the NPC "Cent" will appear to finish the Quest.
(1) Once again a fight against the Monster "Cent" to complete the quest.
(2) Unlike the Monster "Cent" of the Qualification Exam, this one will have additional Skills that he uses very often against you.
Through the battle against a powerful "Cent" your objective will be to reduce his HP to 0.
(3) After reducing his HP to 0, you can talk with him to complete the quest and finally be 4th Class.
Scroll of Gray Oblivion sera has paid rewards in the Gremory Case
|Last Updated on Wednesday, 06 December 2017 17:23|