1. 2nd Guardian "Ice Dragon"
- A second Guardian "Ice Dragon" is added
- The "Ice Dragon (Rare)" are Guardians that can be obtained in different color and have a low probability of obtaining in the combination.
- The 2nd Guardian is a Pet that is equipped from inventory.
- The 2nd Guardian can be obtained through the 1st Guardian upgrade "Phantasmal Steed"
- The 1st Guardian update is done through the NPC "Trainer" located in Lorencia (122, 110).
- The update of the 1st Guardian is possible, starting from Level +11 and the probability varies according to the Level of the 1st Guardian.
- The Item " Seal of Ice Dragon " is added as a combination item. It can be purchased from NPC "Priest James" for Ruud currency.
- If the combination. fails, the items and jewels disappear and the Guardian used in the combination. drops to +0 level.
- When the combination. upgrade is successful, the Generals and Elite Stamina options are randomly reassigned.
(1) When upgrading the 1st Guardian with 3 general options, the random reassignment will grant you at least 2 general options. However, the Elite stamina option is randomly reassigned.
(2) Life Reduction and Recovery
- Guardian Items have their life reduced depending on the time it is used and the options are not changed before the life reaches 0.
- The "Jewel of Bless" recovers 100% life from Guardian Items
* By upgrading 1st Guardian, you can get 2nd Guardian "Ice Dragon (Rare) with low probability.
- The Guardian Items can be divided from the option that is in the character's inventory.
- When dividing the Guardian Items you can obtain the following items (Guardian Upgrade Stone,)
- The Ice Dragon can get 1 to 3 options randomly.
- The Ice Dragon can get from 1 to 5 Elite options randomly.
- The elemental options of the Ice Dragon will increase according to the Pet's Level.
- The Elite Zone is a superior hunt area where you will find stronger monsters with special characteristics.
- Elite Monsters will appear in the Elite Zone.
- At the entrance there will be a flag symbolizing the Elite Zone.
- From Season 15 Episode 2 the Elite Zone is created in Crimson Icarus where (Elite) Great Drakan and (Elite) Phoenix of Darkness will appear
- Elite monsters have Debuff Elite and Skills Elite options.
- If a character takes damage from an Elite monster, they will receive a 100% chance of an Elite Debuff being applied.
Location of Elite Monsters in Crimson Icarus
- Elite monsters have the same characteristics as Boss monsters, which have Debuff resistance.
- Elite monsters have Debuffs that apply a debuff effect to the character through their attacks.
- Debuffs applied by Elite monsters can be reduced with the Ice Dragon's resistance options.
- Elite monsters can drop exclusive items in addition to normal items through hunting.
- Some items dropped by elite monsters have a maximum number of drops and a maximum drop limit will be initialized weekly.
|Last Updated on Tuesday, May 12, 2020 10:08|